2008년 4월 7일 월요일

The most challenging task or homework

Whenver I finish doing the tasks or homeworks given by the instructors here, I am happy because I can feel accomplishment and get self confidence when I finish the tasks or homeworks through which I learn new things. But sometimes I felt frustrated when I met some very challenging task to finish. The most challenging one so far was Walter's second homework, editing sound.

What is the most challenging task or homework for you in this training program?

댓글 6개:

genius :

Hi Liz.
As for me, the most hard thing in this program is speaking.
My English is getting worse nowadays. That's a big problem.
Sometimes I feel apathetic about everything. Even when I speak English I have the jitters. I have to change perspective and attitude. Even though I want to tell my opinion I feel tight because of my poor English ability. Let's try for our advancement.

Jessica :

Hi, Liz
Be honestly, in my case, all parts of homeworks and assingments are hard works to me. But I'm always making constant efforts through this couse. So, I can not choose the most thing about it.

Sammy :

Hi, Liz
Time management is one of the most challenging tasks here.

I think the Internet access from my room makes me waste time much.

Nature- Jayeon Kim :

Hi! Liz~~!
In speaking, listening, and writing, all the tasks of the training are challengins for me.
But the most challenging is writing for me. I'm sometimes frustrated when I realized my poor vocabulary and simple thinking way. Anyway, I'm trying with you.
I hope to be advanced much someday.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Writing is good for me. Frankly speaking, I need more free time for self-study. However, I think it's a good task to prepare for a skit because Korean teachers should learn how to cooperate and enjoy emotional things like that. Many times I'm choked with too hard working and strict teachers to students at school. I think some of them are cowards who is afraid of shoeing themselves, but they force their students to be obedient to their words. I hate it. Through the skit, let's express ourselves and opinion together by using our bodies and various talents not using our brain too much.

Nicole :

Hi Liz,
I'm so happy that you find the homework here to be rewarding and challenging. I think that Walter's editing homeworks is excellent for teachers to know so that they can create listening materials for their students. I hope that your enthusiasm remains to be true throughout your time at KNUE