2008년 3월 31일 월요일

Zukumi Festival

I went to Zukkumi ( fish that looks like octopus) festival held in Seocheon in Chungcheong province over the weekend. I was very happy I could eat parboiled Zukumi a lot. My kids also liked it very much unexpectedly. I' d like to take my kids to good festivals in Korea.

What festival would you recommend me to take my kids to?

댓글 3개:

Jessica :

Hi, Liz~~
I recommend you the Ginseng Festival that it opens in Gumsan city on the autumn. If You'll go there, you'll can various and enjoyable experiences with your family. I have ever gone there with my husband friends and their wives last year. It was interested to watch and attend there

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

I suggest you to go to cherry blossom festival in Jinhae.
Even though cherry is a national flower of Japan, I love to celbrate spring and enjoy beautiful blooming flowers irrelavantly. Appreciating beauty is a blessing, I think.

Tim-shinhk405 :

I am really appreciate your visiting the west coast of Conngman. I think you come to know the clean lives of the coast. When I read your going to the festval, I realized I forgot something about my hometown. This weekend I will be very busy with doing Reggie's homework, but I' should go there to enjoy the festival. Thanks for your loving the coast!