2008년 4월 28일 월요일

How do you describe yourself?

I took a MBTI personality test in March to understand my personality type in March.
The result showed that I was in the group of ISTJ, the most common type in Korean people.
People have two faces. But they feel more natural to one side. I couldn't understand why I had felt so tired after I enjoyed gathering with people. I like social gathering during the daytime. But I feel like taking some rest alone in the evening and at nigt. Before the test, I tried to avoid my being alone because I was worried that others might misunserstand me. Now I come to understand I need the time to be alone to recharge my energy. I spend all of my energy when I hang out with people. I definitely have to have my time to get my energy again. Some extroverted people are contrary to me. They get a lot energy when they are with people. That' s why they are so active and energetic with people and seem never tired after a long social gathering.
Do you think you know yourself well enough?
How do you describe yourself?

댓글 2개:

SAINT :

Hello, Liz.
How can I say I know myself, but I try to describe myself. Though I look serious outside, I am very simle and imprudent.(가벼운넘) Here are some tips with which you can have an idea what type of person I am.
The sun rises again tomorrow.
Put off what you should do today until tomorrow, if possible.
If you cannot avoid, just enjoy.

s0311april :

Hi, Liz.. I am April in class 3..
I like reading horoscope or playing personality game, but I don't take it serious. Just for fun... When I read the interpretation, sometimes I don't know where I belong to. I think most of people have two sides. Because I describe myself as a sociable, perky person, I think I try to be that kind of person even when I want to be all by myself. I think personality is something accquired rather than born with.