2008년 4월 14일 월요일

The food on the cafeteria here.

Every Monday morning when I leave my kids behind, I am very sad and I hate to come here. But ironically, I begin to feel happy as soon as I arrive here. Especially this morning I couldn't feel happier when I heard birds singing merrily around while I was walked up to the dormitory after parking my car. It means I enjoy life here fully. The cafeteria is one of the things I enjoy here. Some one said the food here was salty. But as for me, it is just fantastic and perfect!!.

Please tell me about your opinion on the food here or what your favorite food is here.

댓글 7개:

Joey :

Hi, Liz!

I think the food in the cafeteria is usually salty. Sometimes it's strange that we have both rice and bread as breakfast. Nevertheless, I can say I'm satisfied with the food because its taste is not bad.

genius :

This morning breakfast was terrible. So I feel hungry now.
I think that not only the food in this cafeteria but almost all kinds of food in restaurants and cafeterias is a little bit salty and spicy. I don't expect too much. Above all, homemade cooking by my mother is the best.
But I don't complain too much.
Because I don't have to cook.
It's easy. Just enjoy food and thank for kitchen aunties.

PAUL :

Generally I'm satisfied with the foods, but I think it's not good too salty and spicy. I'can't help it. I eat small quantity, so I'm on a diet.I'll lose weight for 4 or 5kg. Good luck to you.

Sammy :

I can't complain after staying here on the election day. I can say just people who experiene the situation without any help from here.
Just thank for the government. It's free, it's convenient^^

Jessica :

Hi,Liz~~
I agree with your opinion. Sometimes they provide to us various kinds of rice soup at breakfast. I like it because I feel comfortable when I have it.

uniland21 :

Hi,Lizard
I totally agree with you. I can't eat so fresh side dishes in my house. Because my wife is very busy everyday with playing tennis.And I don't think the food is salty. If it's possible I want to eat here after this training course.

익명 :

At the beginning of this program I was in so much tension, which made me lose my appetite, even though the food looked and tasted so yummy. But the symptom terminated very quickly. I mean I came to love the food provided here. Nowadays I found myself scooping as much as possible, which is giving off the red sign to my gaining weight especially without workout.
Anyway my favorite is the food made with tofu, fish, egg and vegetables except meat. One thing to be changed is the high salt content, I think. If so, the food here is excellent! *^^*