2008년 5월 6일 화요일

What is your topic for portfolio?

When Dr Yeon asked us to submit a portfolia by the end of May, I felt very burdened. At first I though it could be a very helpful teaching material. But as time goes by, to search for some materials is not easy and sometimes put away because of the tasks or homework from the core courses. Anyway I tried to find an easy way to do the portfoli0. I did it. My potfolio topic is food.
But this one is mainly focused on the food in Asian which reflects the current situation of increasing multicultural families in Korea.
What is your portfolio topic?

댓글 3개:

Nina :

Hello Liz
What a cute kids! They must be your children. I'm pleased to meet you here.
My topic for portpolio is activity materials. I've got a collection of those materials at my home. Those are copies of several reference books. All that I have to do is just copying them. I decided to use them because they can make me save time.

Andy's :

Hi, Liz!
Those are your kids? Cute!
I still don't understand the mechanism that lovely kids grow into black sheep. Whose fault is that? Parents? Society? Teachers? Country? All of them?
As for the portpolio, I think you chose a good tipic for portpolio. Among food, clothes, and shelter, food comes on top in English culture. Nobody live without food and it's everybody's concern. Maybe you can treat mad cow disease and Ai. Every procedure of the dishes and recipe. Interesting topic, isn't it?
My topic is 'Sports in English'. Not so fun.

rose :

hi,Liz!